ELM Insurance Brokers was founded in 1995 as an independent wholesale insurance brokerage. Their independence gives them a distinct advantage over many larger competitors. They provide their agents with a broad, accurate, and unbiased perspective of the insurance marketplace.
ELM Insurance Brokers can offer competitive prices for the following coverages because of their many years of expertise, market relationships and product knowledge:
- Directors & Officers Liability (public, private and non-profit)
- General Partnership Liability
- Errors & Omissions Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Fiduciary Liability
- Commercial Crime Coverage
- Kidnap & Ransom
- Products Liability
- Allied Healthcare
- Assisted Living/Long Term Care Facilities
- Managed Care Errors & Omissions
- Credit Insurance
- Representations and Warranties
- Specialty programs designed to suit the needs of our retail clients
ELM believes that what is in the best interest of the client is in the best interest of their company and agents. They do not believe that Insureds all fit into a specific category or underwriting box, as many of their competitors do. ELM will take whatever steps are required in attempting to tailor the coverage to fit each client’s specific needs.
Learn more about ELM Insurance Brokers by visiting their booth at the 2013 Virtual Insurance Marketplace, taking place on May 29-30.