Getting your audience’s attention and delivering your message quickly is crucial for marketing success in today’s digital world. Because of this, the use of short-form video content is an increasingly powerful tool for engaging with clients and promoting insurance services.
Insurance companies can use short-form video for things like:
- FAQ’s and how-to demonstrations
- Industry updates
- Product and service explanations
- Social media engagement
- Event promotion and tradeshow updates
- Educational content
- Onboarding, and so much more
A short-form video usually lasts anywhere from 15 seconds to one minute. Videos can be an incredibly effective way to market an insurance business for several reasons:
- Attention Grabbing – Short-form videos can capture your audience’s attention quickly, without making them read a lengthy article or sit through a full interview.
- Shareability – Bite sized content is more likely to be shared with friends and family, allowing your content to have a wider reach.
- Brand Personality – Showcase your brand’s values, culture and offerings in a fun and unique way.
Here are just a few types of video content to consider in your overall marketing strategy:
Short-form Video Educational Content
Using short-form videos to educate your audience on your business and the industry as a whole can help build rapport and reduce complicated insurance topics down to bite-sized, easy-to-understand chunks.
Short-form Video Creative Campaigns
Convey your message with entertaining video campaigns that capture your prospects’ attention. A few campaign ideas:
- Funny skits
- How-to videos
- Compelling stories
- Company culture and values
Short-form Video Insurance Business Content
Give your prospects a look into your company culture and take them behind the scenes to learn more about your insurance business and its values. Get personal with your content! Incorporating short-form videos into your marketing strategy will allow you to effectively communicate with your target audience, simplify complex information, and establish your insurance business as a knowledgeable and trustworthy partner in the insurance industry. Embracing this trend will result in a notable increase in your brand’s visibility and engagement.
Not sure where to start? We can help. Email Kristen Nevins at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 707-410-7254 to learn more about tailoring a video strategy for your insurance business.
Kristen Nevins, CDMP, has over a decade of experience in marketing and communications. She joined Direct Connection in early 2018 and leads the team with her extensive digital marketing expertise. You can follow Kristen on LinkedIn for more.